Fidia Farmaceutici SpA Privacy
- What personally identifiable information of yours or third party personally identification is collected from you through the web site
- The organization collecting the information
- How the information is used
- With whom the information may be shared
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under Fidia Farmaceutici SpA control
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
- We pledge that we will not use information about you without your permission
- We pledge that we will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided to us
- We pledge that we will provide mechanisms for you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will respond to them thoroughly and thoughtfully
- We are currently designing technical mechanisms that we feel will greatly enhance your control over the data that you provide to us
To welcome you to the Fidia Farmaceutici SpA group.
To provide a first and last name on messages sent from your Fidia Farmaceutici SpA email account.
During your use of our site and our services, we may collect additional demographic and profile data. We use this data to personalize your experience at our site, showing you content that we think you will be interested in, and displaying the content according to your preferences.
In certain special cases, we may disclose user information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interfering with Fidia Farmaceutici SpA’s rights, property or operations, other Fidia Farmaceutici SpA users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. We may also disclose user information when we believe the law requires it, or in response to any demand by law enforcement authorities in connection with a criminal investigation.
Only authorized employees have access to the information you provide us. For example, we impose strict rules on Fidia Farmaceutici SpA employees who have access either to the databases that store user information or to the servers that host our services. While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration to data will not occur, we make every effort such as the use of employee passwords and non-disclosure agreements, to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.